Southeastern Association of Community Action Agencies
Spotlight on Community Action – December 2021
See newsletter for complete stories
Wheel Deal Webinar Series
Delivering Innovation to CAAs
Join us for a series of virtual training sessions and connect with experts across the country. Our strategic wheelhouse of training webinars has been developed to equip you to proactively turn risk into opportunity. The webinars are designed to keep you connected to expert insights and lively practical content to help your organization survive today, and more importantly, thrive tomorrow – learn more.
The Community Action Partnership has created this “Community Action Gets Vaccinated” design for Community Action Agencies and State Associations to use in promoting the importance of getting vaccinated.
- UETHDA Provides a Hand Up to the Burris Family
- Knox County CAC Office on Aging Senior Care Calls Honored with Aging Innovation Award
- KCEOC Awarded $750,000 Grant through ALMER
- NC, KY Join Program to Combat Opioid Crisis
- Community Care Clinic for Homeless Citizens
- American Rescue Plan Funds to Protect Americans from Rising Home Heating Costs
- SEACAA Professional Online Certifications: Executive/Deputy Director Certification – Certified Community Action Management Program (CCAMP)
- Find Your COVID-19 Vaccine from the CDC
See newsletter for listing of events