Massachusetts Association for Community Action
Road to Opportunity: Finding the Way
Forward Through COVID-19 and Beyond
November 10, 2021
- There are 23 Community Action Agencies (CAA) in MA serving the entire state. Find the agency serving your area.
- CAAs help our friends and neighbors living with low incomes be achieve economic stability and mobility with more than 100 programs and services.
- The MASSCAP Board of Directors is made up of the Executive Directors or their assigned designee of all 23 Agencies.
- Each CAA is anchored in the community by a Board of Directors made up in equal parts by low-income people, members of the business community, and local public officials.
- MASSCAP and all 23 agencies conduct Strategic Planning Process every 3 years including comprehensive needs assessments.
Thank you to our current and past board officers as well as all board members. We are grateful for your commitment to your agency, MASSCAP and the entire network. We look forward to working with the FY22 Board...
Our FY21-FY23 Strategic Plan will guide our work through our fiscal year 2023 in pursuit of our mission and vision and in line with our core values.
Our 4 Key Strategic Directions:
- Leading Organizational Excellence
- Embedding Diversity, Equity and Inclusion in Community Action
- Leading a Diverse and Innovative Funding and Advocacy Strategy
- Serving as a Leading Voice on Poverty, Inequity, and the Critical Role of Community Action
Heating Help is Here! Act Now: Get help with heating bills as well as conserving energy. Learn more and apply online at heatinghelpma.org.
Looking for Affordable, Accessible, High Quality Child Care? Visit Early Education & Care.
Looking for a job in Early Education? Visit Early Education & Care.