Ohio Association of Community Action Agencies
2021 Annual Conference
Virtual ONLY Conference (member rate) $105
Virtual ONLY Conference (non-member rate) $130
A Hybrid Event!
This year’s Annual Conference will be held as our first hybrid event! Limited in-person attendees will be welcomed on the conference site on Tuesday, October 12 for socially distanced in-person speakers and meetings. On October 13-14, virtual workshops will be held through our conference mobile app.
Community Action professionals, partners, sponsors, OCA leadership, and more from across Ohio will join us at the 2021 Annual Conference! The virtual portion of this conference is appropriate for all staff levels within your agency including planners, board members, entry-, mid-, and senior management and staff, case managers, program staff, early childhood staff, and more. Only executive directors are permitted to attend the in-person conference on October 12. This virtual conference is available to members at a reduced rate.
Tentative Conference Schedule
Tuesday, October 12 (In-person, Executive Directors only)
- OACAA Membership Meeting
- OCATO Membership Meeting
- Lunch, Featured Speaker David Bradley; Sponsored by C3S.
- OACAA/OCATO Board Meetings
Wednesday AM, October 13
- Fiscal Roundtable
- HEAP Best Practices
- Health Equity and Minority Health
- Water Program
Wednesday PM, October 13
- DSA, Office of Community Assistance Update and Listening Sessions
Thursday AM, October 14
- Human Resources Roundtable
- Technology Roundtable: Needs for CAA’s Future
- From Strategy to Action: How Data Can Drive Your Organization Forward