Community Action Partnership of Lancaster and Saunders Counties
Seeks Chief Executive Officer
Open until filled
Community Action Partnership of Lancaster and Saunders Counties empowers people living in poverty to reach economic stability. Last year nearly 17,000 individuals received services within Community Action’s four impact areas: Early Childhood Education, Homelessness Prevention, Financial and Family Well-being, and Hunger Relief and Healthy Food Access.
Community Action is seeking Chief Executive Officer candidates with a commitment to ensuring delivery of high quality services that produce targeted outcomes, leading and motivating others toward high performance levels, sharing a common vision, connecting with community members to achieve fund development goals and establish strong partnerships, assuring responsible financial management for long term sustainability, and facilitating the work of our board of directors. The ability to influence high engagement levels with staff and uphold Community Action as one of the best places to work in Lincoln, Nebraska is fundamental.
- Must support and demonstrate commitment to agency mission, vision, and values.
- Must foster an environment of respect and inclusivity for all participants, staff, volunteers, and visitors.
- Ability to inspire through leadership and nurture the involvement of others.
- Ability to make organizational decisions when faced with competing and complex interests.
- Ability to work with associates across the agency to promote services and to ensure consistency of service practices.
- Experience with and/or understanding of poverty and it’s causes (including social injustice and systemic racism) is helpful..
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study, related graduate degree preferred.
- Previous experience facilitating the work of a board of directors helpful.
- Financial management, fund development and knowledge of financial reports desired.
Apply online at ZipRecruiter.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled