Community Action Association of Pennsylvania
CAAP Update – July 2021
See newsletter for full articles
Michelle Stiner is the new Executive Director at Central Pennsylvania Community Action, Inc. (CPCA), who succeeds William "Zip" Zupich. Zip retired last month after 44 years with CPCA...
A New Site Dedicated to Our Member Agencies
CAAP member Agencies are encouraged to browse through your new Association website and use it throughout the year as a resource for your Agency work...
Send your job postings for the new site
CAAP would like to help spread the word statewide about your staff openings and about Community Action in our Commonwealth...Are your job postings on CAAP's new Careers page?
- CAAP DEI Virtual Event: A Community Action Conversation, Sept. 28
- CAAP Self-Sufficiency Awards to be presented on November 4th in a virtual ceremony
- American Rescue Plan Monthly Child Tax Benefit starting July 15th
- American Rescue Plan And The Emergency Broadband Benefit prepared by the Community Action Partnership to help CAAs promote each of these
- PHFA Accepting Mixed-Use Development Tax Credit Bids – PHFA June Newsletter – PHFA Multi-Family Affordable Housing Conference July 21-22
- Pennsylvania's Latest ERAP Monthly Report
- 2021 Annual NCAP "Hybrid" Convention (Sept. 1-3, pre-convention training on Aug. 30-31)
- 2021 NCAF Conference, Sept. 27 & 28, Oct. 4 & 5
- Evaluating an ED/CEO. Governance Track, July 8
- Whole Family Approach (Part II), Management Track, July 12
- Budgeting & Forecasting in Uncertain Times, Fiscal Track, July 15
- Grievance, Mediation & Arbitration, Human Resources Track, July 22
- Inclusive Leadership Equity and Inclusion, July 28