Ohio Association of Community Action Agencies
See newsletter for the full story on each of these items
MYCAP Featured on CNN
The MYCAP diaper bank program, which provides families with free diapers through a non-contact drive-through service, was featured on CNN. Executive Director Shelia Triplett spoke on the diaper bank and the child tax credit payments for qualifying families that will begin rolling out July 14 – watch now.
Read the full article by Phil Cole, OACAA Executive Director.
Save the Date: OACAA Annual Conference
OACAA will be hosting our annual summer conference October 12-14 in a hybrid format. On the first day, we will have limited capacity for in-person meetings at the Sheraton in Downtown Columbus. The conference will return to a virtual platform the following days
• Best Practices in Emergency Rental Assistance, COHHIO, June 30
• OACAA Community Action Leadership Training, August 2021
- Ready to Work Program Youth Program participant opens business in Norwalk, GLCAP
- Faith in Recovery Coalition Offers Hope for Opioid Use Disorder in Fayette County, Ohio, Rural Health Information Hub
- Clinton County Community Actions Debuts New Early Learning Center, Wilmington News Journal