North Carolina Community Action Association
NC Empowered – June 2021
See newsletter for complete articles
The North Carolina Community Action Association launched Sleeves Up North Carolina—a statewide public education campaign aimed at dispelling common myths and providing factual information about the COVID-19 vaccines.
Visit NCCAA's Sleeves Up resource hub to access campaign icons, videos, flyers, announcements and resources.
CADA Head Start: Realizing Dreams (opening story) and Changing Lives & Small Town Roots, Big City Success (scroll down) – read NCCAA's posting.
- North Carolina Takes Critical Steps Toward Addressing Energy Affordability, Energy News Network
- NCCAA Annual Conference
- Come Home Documentary – Learn more about NEW Reentry's clients and how a successful reentry has changed their lives.
- Dismantling Poverty in Charlotte with Nick Wharton
- NEW Reentry Training Series
- Southeastern Community Action Partnership Donates 500 Face Masks, The Robesonian
- WAMY Donors Travel Around the World in a Day
- NEW Grounds Coffee – Sales provide financial support and training opportunities for re-entry efforts across North Carolina.
- Night of Hope: Success, Hope and Music by NEW Reentry Council
- NCCAA to Explore Certification Program for Red Hat Linux Software
- NCCAA's Equity Starts Here Challenge: Continued Learning
- EIC's The Big Pop Up™ event provides supplies for hundreds of eastern North Carolina families, The Daily Advance
- Greene Lamp Community Action Agency is awarded Key to the City in Kinston, WITN
Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean.
See newsletter for listing under each section