Ohio Association of Community Action Agencies
See newsletter for the full story on each of these items
Celebrating Community Action Month
Community Action Month is a time for our network to reflect on our successes and the triumphs of the people we serve. Throughout the past year, the pandemic created new hurdles we did not foresee. However, because of Community Action's experience and capacity, the network quickly responded to the community's needs, created new ways to operate safely and effectively, and served a record number of customers who needed help—many who needed it for the first time...
Read the full article by Phil Cole, OACAA Executive Director.
• Triumph Over Tragedy: The Story of An Addict, June 8
• Social Worker Safety: Professional Ethics and the Elephant in the Room, June 24
- MYCAP's Shelia Triplett honored with humanitarian award, OACAA blog
- Belmont County CAC set to disperse funds for those affected by pandemic, WTOV 9 Fox
- Meet David Brightbill, he works for Washington Morgan CA, but his job is caring, Marietta Patch
- Community Action celebrates opening of Greenfield facility, The Highland County Press