Region I Regional Performance and Innovation Consortia
Region 1 Reports – May 19, 2021
See newsletter for the full article on each of these stories
CAPLAW webinar, May 20
This webinar will give agencies an opportunity to speak directly to CAPLAW, and will feature conversations with staff members from two of the profiled agencies. Attendees will discuss the agencies’ existing democratic selection procedures, the impact of the pandemic, and how their processes adapted in response to the crisis.
More information and registration
Community Action Month Toolkit
Have you been using the Community Action Partnership's 2021 Community Action Month Toolkit? Get sample graphics, social media messages, press release and CAM proclamation templates and more!
Leadership Coaching and Technical Assistance
Wish you could talk to another CAA leader about a challenging issue you or your agency is dealing with as you pivot, respond, ramp up, or recover from the pandemic? The National Community Action Partnership has assembled a cadre of Peer Experts who are ready to provide coaching and technical assistance to CAA leaders on leadership and COVID-19 response and recovery challenges.
We know CAA leaders are working hard to adapt, innovate, and respond to community needs during this challenging time. Engaging with a Peer Expert could help you navigate a sticky issue or steal a great deal with zeal! If you are interested in talking with a Peer Expert about any of the topics or challenges listed below (and more), please complete this Google form.
- Staying Remote, Returning to Work, or Both? Legal Considerations for Nonprofits, Venable LLP, May 19
- Crisis Management and Crisis Communications, Community Action Partnership, May 20
- Transforming and Aligning Systems to Advance Social and Economic Mobility for Children and Families, Community Action Partnership, May 20
- The Center for Excellence and Community Action Highlighted Initiatives: Catalysts for Change, Community Action Partnership, May 27
- Practices for Healthy Board Governance, Propel Nonprofits, June 16
National and Regional Events Calendar
See newsletter for listings