South Carolina Association of Community Action Partnerships
The Hub – May 10, 2021
See newsletter for full story on each item
SCACAP Distributes Hand Sanitizers to the CAA & Head Start Programs Across the State!
SCACAP is pleased to announce that we have received a donation of hand sanitizers valued at $10,000 contributed by Rhino Medical Supply…SCACAP held a Hand Sanitizer Drive for local Community Action Agencies and Head Start Programs to pick up gallons of hand sanitizers with dispensers, which may be used for in-kind in their agency…
Piedmont Community Actions (PCA) HS Program Celebrates Dr. Seuss’s Birthday in Honor of ‘Read Across America’
Each year, National Read Across America Day is celebrated on March 2nd, the birthday of Dr. Seuss. The annual event is part of ‘Read Across America’, an initiative on reading creative by the National Education Association…In honor of ‘Read Across America’ and Dr. Seuss’s birthday, Piedmont Community Actions, Inc. Board Member, Ms. Kathy Bell, made a special appearance as the Cat in the Hat to read to several 4k classes in PCA’s Head Start Program.
See newsletter for schedule of SC Community Action Month Events
- SCACAP EHS-CCP Program Opens for the Hybrid Model
- SCACAP Hosts March Virtual Teacher Forum
- SCACAP Spotlights Early Head Start Child-Care Partnership (EHS-CCP) Providers: Wright Way CDC, Wright’s Daycare, and Midlands Primary
- SCACAP Board Governance: SCACAP Board and Policy Council Meetings
- SCACAP Job Openings & Hiring
- SCACAP Statewide Training Updates: SC CCAP Candidates Prepare For Examination & SC ROMA Trainers/Implementers
- Congratulations to Beaufort Jasper EOC and Piedmont CA for Their Nationally Approved Community-Level Initiative
- Summary of SCACAP’s Spring Training Conference (March 30 – April 2)