Region I Regional Performance and Innovation Consortia
Region 1 Reports – February 18, 2021
See newsletter for the full article on each of these stories
NASCSP's website has a host of tools, some of which you may not have seen before, for the CSBG Annual Report. They include considerations for reporting cash assistance, unduplicated counts one-pager, RFP Guide, Fundamentals of Measuring Tools, Charting a Course to Food Security, and more.
Listen in to this virtual dialogue, Collective Impact Infrastructure: Structuring for Intentionality and Uncertainty, with Community Action Partnership Courtney Kohler and Sheri Brady of the Aspen Institute for Community Solutions to learn more about Collective Impact!
- Are You Ready? How to Assess Readiness and Apply Insights from the Past to Plans for the Future, Community Action Partnership, Feb. 18
- What Recent Actions on SNAP, P-EBT, and WIC Mean for Food Insecure Latino Children and Families, UnidosUS & FRAC, Feb. 19
- How to be a Great Board Chair, Propel Nonprofits, Feb. 24
- Organized Knowledge is Power: Tips for Data Aggregation and Visualization, Community Action Partnership, Feb. 24
- Online Fundraising Performance: Does Your Nonprofit Measure Up?, Firespring, March 2
- True Program Costs, , Propel Nonprofits, March 24
National and Regional Events Calendar
See newsletter for listings