Region I Regional Performance and Innovation Consortia
Region 1 Reports – January 21, 2021
See newsletter for the full article on each of these stories
COVID-19: Community Action Responded Quickly in the Early Days of the Pandemic
During the first 90 days of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Community Action Partnership collected stories from across the country that show how Community Action Agencies adapted and grew during the initial days of the public health crisis.
CAPLAW updated its video series, All-a-Board! The Purpose, People, and Process of CAA Boards has three new, 7-11 minute videos to help boost CAAs' capacity to recruit, engage, and fulfill their board responsibilities. It is perfect for new CAA board members, existing members looking for clarity on roles and responsibilities, or a board chair planning to facilitate a training at the next board meeting, and can serve as a starting point or a refresher.
- Managing Cash Flow, Propel Nonprofits, January 27
- Staying Well While Working in High Stress, Traumatic Environment, Community Action Partnership, Jan. 27
- Nonprofit Leadership Transitions, Propel Nonprofits, Jan. 28
- Annual Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Commemoration, Community Action Partnership, Jan. 28
- Virtual Dialogue: The Phases of Collective Impact, Community Action Partnership, Feb. 11
- Increasing Internal Customer Satisfaction through ROMA Assessment, Community Action Partnership, Feb. 17
- How to be a Great Board Chair, Propel Nonprofits, Feb. 24
National and Regional Events Calendar
See newsletter for listings