Region I Regional Performance and Innovation Consortia
Region 1 Reports – December 17, 2020
See newsletter for the full article on each of these stories
The 2020 Fall New England Community Action Partnership Symposium featured keynote speaker Dr. Khalilah Brown-Dean, award-winning author, scholar, and visionary community leader. Sessions focused on the social justice movement, health disparities, crisis planning, and more.
The Community Action Partnership wants to know how your Community Action Agency responding to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Answer five short-answer questions about your agency's response in your community. For longer response stories and attachments, e-mail email@example.com.
- Managing Cash Flow, Propel Nonprofits, January 27
- Evaluating Strategic Plan Progress with Agency-Wide Scorecards (webinar recording and slides), Community Action Partnership & ANCRT
- Equipping Staff through Robust Orientation & Training (webinar recording and slides), Community Action Partnership & ANCRT
- Caring for Staff in a Time of Crisis - Optimizing Well-being and Equanimity During the Age of COVID, Dr. Denese Shervington, MD, MPH (Community Action Partnership webinar recording and slides)
- Staying Well While Working in High Stress, Traumatic Environment (for Supervisors-Part 1), Beth Reynolds Lewis, BS & Kay Glidden, MS, Compassion Resiliency (Community Action Partnership webinar recording, slides and handouts),
National and Regional Events Calendar
See newsletter for listings