New England Community Action Partnership
2020 Virtual Symposium
Join your colleagues for this interactive, two-day event as we discuss the role of Community Action in the social justice movement, health disparities, crisis planning, and more!
Dr. Khalilah Brown-Dean, Award-winning scholar, author, and visionary community leader.
- The Role of Community Action in the Social Justice Movement
- The Many Moving Pieces of Crisis
- Closing Remarks
Wednesday, December 9
- Health Disparities: Community Action’s Role
- What is the Planning Role of the CAA Network and the Impact of the Digital Divide?
- National Partners Panel: Looking Ahead to 2021
- Call to action for Community Action