South Carolina Association of Community Action Partnerships
See newsletter for full story on each item
SCACAP is working with the End Coronavirus SC team to coordinate efforts throughout South Carolina to educate the public about the pandemic. On Friday, September 4… A panel of experts discussed the urgent serious matter of the Coronavirus and its impact on local organizations.
See newsletter for bios of the four panelists and access a recording of the presentation and handouts on South Carolina’s Hero-2-Zero Project.
Pee Dee Community Action Partnership
Pee Dee Community Action’s Strengthening Family Program (SFP) has had great success with building family relationships since 2017…Strengthening Families Program is a nationally- and internationally-recognized evidence-based program that works closely with families to teach effective parenting techniques that reduce problem behaviors and conflict through positive discipline…
Access the following items from PDCAP: SFP Fact Sheet and Referral Form – Success Story – Program Completion Press Release – Family Success Story.
- Three teacher mentors hired for the SCACAP EHS-CCP Program
- SCACAP spotlights EHS-CCP Program: Betty's Daycare
- SCACAP job openings
- Report on SCACAP information, resource & referral calls (March – August 2020)
- Statewide Partnership Update: SC Energy Office launches Energy Saver Tool and Energy Saver website
- SCACAP now recruiting for 2021 CCAPs and ROMA Implementers and Trainers
- 2020 Census Call to Action: Helping People, Changing Lives is participating in the Census! – SC Rankings by County
- Upcoming SCACAP September Forums for Statewide CSBG/LIHEAP Workgroup & ROMA Outcome Management Group (Sept.14 & Sept. 29)
- SC Head Start Collaboration & SCACAP Joint Committee/Board meeting (Sept. 29