Region I Regional Performance and Innovation Consortia
Region 1 Reports – July 8, 2020
See newsletter for the full article on each of these stories
In light of COVID-19, the Community Action Partnership released a Community Assessment Update Template and Data Resource Guide. As a follow up, a new EZ version of the template was recently edited and reformatted to allow greater ease of use and minimal data collection efforts. It is intended to be used by local Community Action Agencies as an addendum to their existing Community Needs Assessment in response to the COVID-19 global health pandemic.
Community Action promotes civic engagement that allows every voice to be heard. The #MyVoiceMatters Webinar Series will cover voter registration, public policy, advocacy, redistricting, and more.
- Voter Registration & Community Action, July 16
- Advocating for your Community: Effective Strategies for Public Policy Engagement, August 13
- Census & Redistricting, September 24
- The Right to Vote: A Short History & Issues for 2020, October 22
- Equitable Responses to Housing Needs with a COVID-19 Framework, National Alliance to End Homelessness, July 22
- 10-Step Budgeting Process, Propel Nonprofits, July 27
- Is Social Enterprise Right for You?, Propel Nonprofits August 26
National and Regional Events Calendar
See newsletter for listings