Michigan Community Action
MCA Weekly Update – July 6th
See newsletter for the full story on each of these items
- MCA's Virtual Summer Conference 2020, July 31-August 14
- Jennifer Brozowski is the new Program Director for Ottawa County Community Action
- PlaidWorks Micro-Internship Initiative for Alma College student and 2020 graduates
- Fundraising in Tough Times with Laura Huth-Rhoades from do good Consulting, July 21
- PosiPower Ways to Serve Diverse “Baby Boomers” and Elderly Customers with Jordana Shakoor with JYS Consultants, July 28
- Executive Director Academy, Nonprofit Network – Meets once a month from August 2020 - April 2021
Quiz: Are you ready to audit these areas of heightened risk?
Many audit clients with 2020 year ends will have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic during the period under audit. Auditing these clients will present unique challenges and risks unlike what auditors have seen in prior years. Are you up to speed in these areas of heightened risk? Take this quiz to find out.
Paycheck Protection Program Loan Application Extended
House Extends PPP Application Deadline; Senate Proposal Would Streamline Forgiveness Of Loans Under $150,000, Forbes
Professional networking during COVID-19
Social distancing doesn’t have to end your professional development – read the article from the Journal of Accountancy.
Follow MCA on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn