Massachusetts Association for Community Action
MTC Weekly Remote Learning Update
This RPIC posting features upcoming MASSCAP events along with select upcoming opportunities and resources from other organizations.
NOTE: See the June 2nd update for additional events through other Massachusetts organizations and National Community Action events.
Upcoming MASSCAP Events
- Making Sense of Crisis and Moving Toward Normalcy (June 24)
Target Audience: Direct service staff, managers and administrators
Other Remote Learning Opportunities
- Addressing Drug-Related Stigma and Bias, Health Resources in Action
- Physical Distancing and Social Connection, Boston University School of Social Work
- Analyzing the War on Drugs and Racist Drug Policies, Health Resources in Action
- Resources on Housing Assistance for Tenants and Homeowners, Massachusetts Communities Action Network
- Ready for Equity in Workforce Development: Racial Equity Readiness Assessment Tool, Race Forward and Center for Social Inclusio
- Helping Community Action to Understand, Communicate, Strategize and Take Action to Eliminate Structural Racism, Community Action Partnership
Selected Resources – Taking Action
- EZ Community Needs Assessment COVID-19 Update Template, Community Action Partnership