Region I Regional Performance and Innovation Consortia
Region 1 Reports – June 15, 2020
See newsletter for the full article on each of these stories
The Partnership's new eCourse for fiscal staff in Community Action Academy is especially beneficial for fiscal staff new to Community Action, but experienced fiscal staff have found it helpful too! Topics include fund accounting, cost allocation, regulations, internal controls, and budgets.
Last month, the Community Action Partnership announced they produced a customizable commercial that Community Action Agencies can use to raise visibility within their local communities during the COVID-19 national health crisis so that customers and other community members know your agency is open and providing services...
Community Action promotes civic engagement that allows every voice to be heard. The #MyVoiceMatters Webinar Series will cover voter registration, public policy, advocacy, redistricting, and more.
- Civic Engagement & Community Action, June 18
- Voter Registration & Community Action, July 16
- Advocating for your Community: Effective Strategies for Public Policy Engagement, August 13
- Census & Redistricting, September 24
- The Right to Vote: A Short History & Issues for 2020, October 22
- Practices for Healthy Board Governance, Propel Nonprofits, June 24
- 10-Step Budgeting Process, Propel Nonprofits, July 27
- Is Social Enterprise Right for You?, Propel Nonprofits August 26
National and Regional Events Calendar
See newsletter for listings