Massachusetts Association for Community Action
MTC Weekly Remote Learning Update
This RPIC posting features upcoming MASSCAP events along with upcoming opportunities and resources from organizations outside of Massachusetts.
NOTE: See the June 8th update for additional events through other Massachusetts organizations and National Community Action events.
Upcoming MASSCAP Events
- Creating Resilience from Chaos: Who Do You Want to Be in Times of Crisis? (June 17)
Target Audience: CAA and human services leaders and staff responsible for guiding and supporting organizations, teams, and/or customers
Other Remote Learning Opportunities
COVID-19: Workplace Safety Course for Energy Office and Field Staff, Energy Smart Academy
- Community Meditation Night, Mel King Institute
- Anti-Racism in Action: Resources for Personal and Professional Change, PGM ONE
- Board Member Engagement: The Executive Director's Playbook to Productive Online Meetings, Nonprofit Learning Lab
- Mental Health and Wellness in a Racism Pandemic, MBK Alliance Town Hall Series
Recorded Conversation Featuring President Obama and Congressman John Lewis
- Resources on Anti-Racism, Antiracist Research and Policy Center
- Resource Roundup: Older Adult Food Insecurity and the Response to COVID-19, Food Research and Action Center