Michigan Community Action
MCA Weekly Update – June 1, 2020
See newsletter for the full story on each of these items
- MCA Summer Conference is going Virtual
- The Michigan Coalition Against Homelessness releases tools and resources for eviction prevention (see newsletter for links)
- Top Tips and Sources to Find Grants for Your Nonprofit, Donorbox Nonprofit Blog
- Don’t throw IRS Stimulus Cards away! Stimulus payments by debit card are arriving in unmarked envelopes, WLNS
- House Passes Bill that Gives Small Businesses More Flexibility with PPP Loans to Include Extending Forgiveness Period, Yeo & Yeo
Back to Workplace Readiness: A Focus on Business Growth & Strategic Planning
Net@Work Live Webinar Series
Emotional Intelligence Strategies for Organizations (June 5) – Recruiting, WOTC Prescreening & Electronic Onboarding – Are You Out in Front of it? (June 12) – The Evolution of Employee Benefits (June 19) – Further Conversations on COVID-19 Federal Stimulus (June 26)
Community Action Academy
Register for a free account!
Access the Partnership's online learning management system, which includes self-paced on-demand eCourses and resource collections.
Mutual of America Financial Group
Market Update, June 4
An informative WebEx presentation to assist with understanding how this current market environment is affecting your retirement accounts.
Coping with Stress, CDC
Workplace safety resources – Plan your return to work!, Michigan Dept. of Labor and Economic Opportunity
How to Handle the Stress of Working From Home, Verywell Mind
Follow MCA on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn