Ohio Association of Community Action Agencies
See newsletter for the full story on each of these items
Partnership releases national commercial
The Community Action Partnership has released two commercial segments ready for agencies to customize! The 15- and 30-second commercials are available to download or can be customized by their vendor for $100 – learn more.
Community Action: In This Together
Thank you to all of our members who responded to our request for photos and videos specific to the network's virus response. OACAA’s Community Action: In the Together video was possible thanks to YOUR HELP!
See the online submission form used by OACAA for agencies to provide stories that could be developed.
- Save the Date for #ASC2020: OACAA is going virtual for the Annual Summer Conference, July 20-24
- You Respond, We Respond, Latest OACAA blog posting on efforts taken during the pandemic
OACAA Blog: Keeping the economy moving during the pandemic
West Ohio Community Action Partnership, and Ohio’s 46 other CAAs, have worked tirelessly to not only provide emergency services but to keep the economy going. The housing department, for example, has transitioned to online financial management courses to keep the local housing marketing moving – read more.
Other featured items
- Kim Devitt [LFCAA's early childhood programs director] honored with Everyday Ohio Heroes award, Lancaster Eagle-Gazette
- Program creates Delivery Angels for MYCAP seniors, Mahoning Matters
- Columbus City Council begins allocating $157M in federal COVID-19 relief, WOSU
- CAC assessment survey focus groups go virtual, Record Herald