Region I Regional Performance and Innovation Consortia
Region 1 Reports – May 14, 2020
See newsletter for the full article on each of these stories
Policies in Practice: Complying with the CSBG Organizational Standards
- Whistleblower Policy (webinar recording)
- Procurement Policy, (webinar recording)
- Conflict of Interest Policy, May 14
- Record Retention Policy, June 4
Are you interested in helping your agency implement Results Based Management and Accountability (ROMA)? If so, apply today to be a Nationally Certified ROMA Implementer (NCRI) and become a part of the next cohort! The application fee is $775, and Phase I will begin in June - see newsletter for additional information and the online application form.
According to all standard practices for certification programs, periodic recertification is required to assure continued competence in the knowledge and skills represented by the certification itself...
- Conducting a Community Assessment during the COVID-19 Pandemic, Community Action Partnership, May 20
- UBIT: The Tax Consequences of Revenue Generating Activities for Your Nonprofit – registration, Venable LLP, May 20
- Dashboards: Making Your Data Work for You, Propel Nonprofits, May 27
National and Regional Events Calendar
See newsletter for listings