Oregon Coast Community Action
Coos Bay, OR
Seeks Executive Director
Executive Director Profile
Full job posting
Includes ORCCA Executive Director Search video
Applications received by January 17, 2020 will receive full consideration
However, this position is open until a successful candidate has been found
Oregon Coast Community Action is seeking an Executive Director to lead the organization. The Executive Director is the ambassador for our region’s anti-poverty work with a strong focus on leadership, communication, and relationship building.
This full-time position reports directly to the Board of Directors, comprised of representative from private, public, and low-income sectors. The Executive Director is responsible for working closely with the Board of Directors and Leadership team to set priorities and policy. They are responsible for increasing awareness and visibility of ORCCA programs, working directly with community decision makers and leaders across the state. ORCCA services clients in three counties, Western Douglas, Coos and Curry counties.
The main office is located in Coos Bay, Oregon. This is a full time salaried, exempt position.
See Job Description for additional information including the position and ideal candidate, essential competencies, functions and responsibilities, behavioral and professional competencies, minimum qualifications, and compensation.
- A completed application;
- A detailed resume and cover letter which specifically address your qualifications and experience as they pertain to the requirements for this position;
- Minimum of 3 professional references and contact information;
- Written Responses to the following questions:
- Please describe why you would like to be the Executive Director of Oregon Coast Community Action (ORCCA). If currently employed, please tell us why you are considering a change in employment.
- In your opinion, what are the causes and possible solutions to poverty? What role does Community Action play in the solution?
- Please describe a situation that best demonstrates your ability to lead an organization, program, or project.
- Application Deadline: 1/17/20