North Carolina Community Action Association
NC Empowered – December 2019
See newsletter for complete articles
See newsletter for several items of interest
NCCAA’s 2020 Annual Training Conference will be held from May 12-15 in Wilmington, NC
Call for Proposals – Opportunity to present at NCCAA’s training conference. The deadline to submit all information is January 3rd.
NCCARE 360 announced the release of a new promotional video that describes NCCARE360's network landscape, launch, and implementation progress. Watch the video to learn how partners across the state are working together to better connect health and human services providers and improve health for all North Carolinians.
NEW Grounds Coffee: Add NEW GROUNDS COFFEE to your holiday gift list for a gift that keeps on giving. Treat your friends and family to a bag and gift the NCCAA Reentry Program at the same time!
- NC Housing Finance Agency’s Urgent Repair Program – Notice of Funds Available
- Summary of training & technical assistance offered by NCCAA in November
- NCAA Community Health Fair Recap
- What Will Dinner Look Like in 2029? – Ten chefs cook their vision of the future.
- Community Action Partnership webinars: Equity Practice Transformation with the Santa Cruz Community Action Board (Dec. 11) – December 18 - Food as Medicine with ALL IN Alameda County (Dec. 18)
- NCCAA Shouts Outs to Lorrie Morgan recently retired from Duke Energy and J. Wendall Hall, CADA Board member and NCCAA Hall of Fame inductee appointed as an at-large member of the State Board of Education
- Call for 2020 Renewal Awards from The Atlantic and Allstate (Dec. 10 deadline)
See newsletter for upcoming training events and conferences