Region I Regional Performance and Innovation Consortia
Region I RPIC Newsletter – August 26, 2019
See newsletter for the full article on each of these stories
Using & Prioritizing Your Community Needs Assessment (Sept. 18)
Interactive discussion around how to analyze and utilize your Community Needs Assessment to make strategic, effective, and efficient decisions within your agency. We'll also hear from ROMA professionals across New England in the field about their experiences and best practices.
Facilitators: Michele Prince, KVAP and Amy Goyette, Tri-County CAP
Eleanor Evans is leaving CAPLAW and Allison Ma'luf is the new CAPLAW Executive Director - more info.
- Transforming Business Models, Propel Nonprofits, August 28 webinar
- Demystifying Data Analysis, Community Action Partnership, Sept. 11
- Leading Change; Managing Transitions, Propel Nonprofits, Sept. 13
- Building Credit for Your Renters: How to Report Rent Payments to the National Credit Bureaus, Sept. 18
- Google Nest-Discounts on Thermostats for Low Income Households, Community Action Partnership, Sept. 19
- What's My Role as a Nonprofit Board Member, Propel Nonprofits, Community Action Partnership, Sept. 25
National and Regional Events Calendar
See newsletter for listings