Region I Regional Performance and Innovation Consortia
Region I RPIC Newsletter – March 26, 2019
See newsletter for the full article on each of these stories
Edith Pollock Karsky is retiring in June from her position as Executive Director of the Connecticut Association for Community Action (CAFCA). She has been an exceptional leader in advocacy for the needs of limited income people and their families in Connecticut for decades.
Read the full retirement announcement highlighting some of CAFCA’s accomplishments over the past 25 years under Edith’s leadership.
CAFCA has also launched the hiring process for our next executive director – see full job announcement. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. The Search Committee expects to begin reviewing applications by April 19, 2019.
- Aligning Agency Data with Community Needs, March 28 webinar
- Spring Region 1 ROMA Community of Practice (CoP) Session, May 2
- ROMA Next Generation Training Series (free registration required), Community Action Academy
- Utilizing Family-Centered Coaching for Client Success, March 27
- Insights in Piloting, Prototyping, and Continuous Quality Improvement, April 3
- Board Capacity Building for CAAs, Community Action Partnership, April 1
- Advocacy for CAA Boards, Community Action Partnership, April 8
National and Regional Events Calendar
See newsletter for listings