Community Action Kentucky
2019 Annual Conference
June 5-6 in Louisville, KY
Call for Presenters
Submission deadline is March 8, 2019
Community Action Kentucky invites you to submit a proposal to present at our Annual Conference to be held June 5-6 in Louisville, Kentucky. The theme of the conference is Making it Possible. Conference attendees are predominantly employees of Community Action Agencies in Kentucky.
We are looking for session proposals to cover a variety of topics including, but not limited to:
- Community Development: Case Management; Family Development (early childhood/two-generation approaches); Innovations; Social Enterprise
- Leadership: Board Governance; Evidence based decision making; Leadership Development; Project Management; Strategic Planning
- Organizational Management: Customer Service; Finance and accounting; Human Resources; Legal aspects
- Organizational Standards; ROMA; CSBG
- Outreach: Fund Raising; Grant writing and management; Marketing and Story Telling
- Program Specific: Aging services; Head Start; Housing; Transportation; Weatherization; Youth programs
The conference is held over two days, with a key-note speaker, and multiple tracks of sessions typically 90 minutes each. Tracks of other lengths can be accommodated.
To be considered please submit the following information for each session:
For each presenter
- Full name, email address and telephone number
- Your Job title
- Organization’s name, address and telephone number
- If there are multiple presenters identify the lead contact person
- Presenter Bio
- Session Title
- Learning Objectives or Goals
- Length of session
- Intended Audience
- Session format (Lecture, Panel, Workshop, etc.)
- Describe Audio/Video Needs Projector/Screen, Microphone, internet, flip chart etc.
- Session Description (Paragraph)
- Date/Time preference (we will try to accommodate date and time preferences if possible): Wednesday Morning, Wednesday Afternoon, Thursday Morning, or Thursday Afternoon
- List any speaker fees, expense reimbursements, etc.
Please submit your response and any questions to email@example.com.
The deadline to submit your proposal is March 8, 2019.