Central Kentucky Community Action Council
Seeks Executive Director
Apply by close of business March 19, 2018
Applicant will work 40 hours per week and will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of all agency programs and personnel. The Executive Director assists the Board of Directors in developing priorities and objectives to alleviate the cause and condition of poverty. Serves as chief representative of the Board both in local community and in relation with funding sources; and assures compliance with all grant and contract conditions.
Must possess a valid driver’s license. Criminal background check and pre-employment drug screening required. Excellent benefits package. Salary will commensurate with experience, education and qualifications.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree, Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of senior level management.
- Collegiate or graduate study in economic, personnel administration, management or related field preferred.
- Experience in directing an organization and/or its work program, either in private industry or public agencies, which involve such functions as planning, organizing, staffing, supervising, coordinating, reporting, budgeting and fundraising. These shall be considered of prime importance.
- Minimum of five years in a paid administrative position, desirably in a Community Action Agency coupled with:
- Knowledge of financial management, local state and federal government funding processes, regulations and reporting procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Ability to work with people of varied backgrounds and possess a philosophy compatible with the community action partnership and has a concern for human needs.
Please submit applications and resumes to:
Central Kentucky Community Action Council, Inc.
Attn: Executive Director Committee
P.O. Box 830
Lebanon, KY 40033
Equal Employment Opportunity