Thanks for Your Support of Virtual CAP!
Best Wishes for the Holidays and New Year!!
Highlights from this issue
- Girl Noticed Mural Project
- $4.5M Tax Credits to Rehab 32-Unit Apartment Complex
- $460K to Reduce Homelessness
- Profiles of CAA CED & Housing Development Projects
- Fully Equipped Weatherization Training House
- Advocate by “Being in the Right Room at the Right Time”
- Profile of Partnership Board Member: Personal Courage...Professional Leadership
- Connecting through Shared Life Experiences
- CAA Strategic Plans
- Free Opioid Workshop Toolkit
- Song for All Seasons Embodies the Spirit of Community Action
- AND MUCH MORE!
Getting the most from VirtualCAP RoundUP!
Video to help you get the most from VirtualCAP RoundUP plus highlights from the June issue
Cost is $125 per year with 25 percent discount given for statewide subscriptions
Each issue and archives are available online and PDF download
VirtualCAP RoundUP is a project of: