Virginia Community Action Partnership
January 2018 Legislative Conference
January 17 – 19 in Richmond, VA
The January 2018 Legislative Conference in Richmond gives VACAP member agencies the opportunity to meet as an association during the General Assembly session. Members are encouraged to schedule appointments to meet their legislators while they are in Richmond.
Meetings and Workshops
See conference agenda for workshop presenters and descriptions.
Wednesday, January 17
- CAPLAW - "Doing Good With More: A Model for Social Enterprise"
- Planner Peer Group - VHDA Funding Opportunities
- Project Discovery Board of Directors
- VACAP Legislative Committee
- Fiscal Peer Group
- ROMA Peer Group
Thursday, January 18
- Roundtable Discussion with Matt Fitzgerald (OVCS)
- NASCSP - Session 1
- Virginia CARES Board of Directors
- NASCSP - Session 2
- Human Resources Peer Group
- Planner Peer Group - Grant Writing
Friday, January 19
- VACAP Committee Meetings (if Needed)
- VACAP Membership Meeting