Arkansas Community Action Agencies Association
The Action – December 2017
See newsletter for full story on each of these items
- Community Training Space Available for Rent from ACAAA
- ACAAA Member Benefit: Bylaws & Personnel Policies Review
- ACAAA Board of Directors Meeting, December 13
- ACAAA Board of Directors Retreat, December 11-13
- ACAAA’s First Ever “Brenda Fiser FDC Scholarship” Drawing
- Congratulations to Arkansas’s Newest NCRIs!
- Congratulations to the Newest FDC Program Grads!
- Check out the exciting new look for PBJCEOC’s website!
- NYSCAA/ACAAA Webinar: Learn to Love Your Outlook Inbox, December 13
- NCRT Classroom Session Planned for Feb/Mar 2018
- FDC Instructors & Portfolio Advisors’ Institute March 2018
- NCRI Classroom Session Planned for March 21, 2018
- 2018 CAP Management & Leadership Training Conference, Jan. 9-12
- NASCSP Mid-Winter Conference, Feb. 26 – March 2
- Start Your 2018 Grant Strategy Off Right!, CharityHowTo, Dec. 7
- CAP Learning Community Kickoff & Info Session, Dec. 7
- 10 Emerging Trends in Online Communications and Fundraising, OnGood, 12 and Dec. 19 (repeat session)
- Whole Family Approaches Information Session, Community Action Partnership, Dec. 13
- 7 Tips for a Successful Associate Board, nonprofit hub, Dec. 13
- Intro to Family-Centered Coaching, Community Action Partnership, Dec. 14
- 10 Tech Tools That Fundraisers Can't Succeed Without in 2018, Wild Apricot, Dec. 19
- CAP Learning Community Anti-Poverty Practices
- VirtualCAP Offers Newest “RoundUP” Issue
- Check out EOAWC Children’s House’s Latest Newsletter
Social Action – Community Action Facebook Family
See newsletter for links to Facebook pages of each CAAs in Arkansas.