Upper East Tennessee Human Development Agency
Seeks Head Start Director
Apply by November 1, 2017
Duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Program oversight and direction/coordination of all activities within the Head Start Program.
- Works to ensure all phases of the program operations meet or exceed the requirements set forth in the Head Start Performance Standards, Tennessee Child Care Licensing, Tennessee Pre-K and UETHDA policies and procedures.
Benefits for full time employees include: life insurance at no cost, a single medical insurance plan at no cost, member of TN Consolidated Retirement system, paid sick leave and vacation days, paid holidays and some are eligible to apply for unemployment in the summer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public or Business Management and/or Administration, Human Services,
- Early Childhood Education, Child & Family Development, Social Services, or related field required, Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years previous managerial experience;
- Ability to use independent judgment within established policies and procedures;
- Extensive experience in budgeting, fiscal management and grant writing.
See UETHDA Career Opportunities for agency application form, which must be submitted with resumes.
Equal Opportunity Employer