Illinois Association of Community Action Agencies
Amy Martin Appointed as the New President & Chief Executive Officer of IACAA
IACAA is pleased to announce the appointment of Amy Martin as the new President & CEO of the Illinois Association of Community Action Agencies. Amy joins the association with over 20 years of executive leadership experience with various programs at the State of Illinois...
2015 ICAAA CSBG Annual Report
IACAA’s detailed 2015 CSBG State Report includes:
- The context of Poverty in Illinois and the importance of the Community Action Network and the Community Services Block Grant.
- Analysis of 9 Community Action plans and the takeaways.
- Statewide numbers for key ROMA Outcomes.
- Impact of statewide organizations receiving CSBG discretionary funding.
- Return on Investment Leverage Ratios for each Community Action Agency.
ROMA Implementer Training
Planning is underway for the next session of ROMA Implementer training. The ROMA Implementer is charged with developing an understanding on how to apply ROMA throughout the entire agency...
2018 CCAP Cohort
Planning is underway for the next CCAP 2018 Cohort, mentored by Charles McCann, CCAP Emeritus... The date for the first session is tentatively set for October 24th...
IACAA's RCAP Program is Here to Help
Illinois RCAP helps small towns move towards better water accountability and capture or reduce lost revenue
Hopkins Park and Pembroke Township employees recently gathered together with Illinois RCAP staff for an informative safety training... Employees also attended a hands-on classroom portion of the training that addressed water distribution service. Both Hopkins Park and Pembroke are going to be doing field surveys to identify water meter locations and needed repairs or replacements.