Kansas Association of Community Action Programs
2017 Kansas Conference on Poverty
July 19-21, 2017 in Topeka, Kansas
Deadline for proposals: March 31, 2017, 5:00 PM CDT
The 2017 Kansas Conference on Poverty is fast approaching, and KACAP needs workshop presenters.
If you're interested in submitting a proposal, please complete this SurveyMonkey form.
We welcome a wide-variety of workshops proposals. A few topic areas KACAP is looking for include, but are definitely not limited to:
- Anti-poverty services and programs
- Agency capacity and leadership building
- Advocacy and policy issues
- Community-level initiatives and projects
- Professional development and skills building
Please feel free to share this information if you know of someone else that would make a great presenter!