Region I Regional Performance and Innovation Consortia
See newsletter for the full article on each of these stories
Region I RPIC Community Needs Assessment Webinar
FREE webinar put on by the Community Action Partnership that speaks to category three, Community Assessment, all standards within the category, in IM 138, Organizational Standards for CSBG-Eligible Entities - Wednesday, September 23rd.
October 1st is coming...are YOU ready for the standards?
Starting October 1, 2015, many states will enter into Fiscal Year 2016--meaning CSBG Organizational Standards will go into effect. To make sure the CAA network is ready, the Community Action Partnership and the Organizational Standards Center of Excellence are ramping up their training and technical assistance activities including:
- Release of the first of nine technical assistance guides
- Tools for State CSBG Lead Agencies – Tracking Form and State Assessment Template
- Webinars on each standards category
Risk Mitigation Blog Series Wrap Up & Webinars!
Access these webinar recordings:
- Virtual CAP's Risk Mitigation Blog Series
- Ethics and Community Action
- Whistleblower Policies
- Conflict of Interest
In case you missed it...
The Community Action Partnership and NASCSP hosted a National Update on the CSBG Organizational Standards and ROMA Next Generation last week.
National T/TA Opportunities
CAPLAW recently hosted a two-part webinar series on the Affordable Care Act (ACA): Tips on Complying with the Employer Mandate.
- Part 1: Determining if Individuals are Full-Time Employees under the Employer Mandate
- Part 2: Understanding the Employer Mandate's Reporting Requirements
National/Regional Events Calendar
2015 Annual Training Conference
September 15-18 in Sacramento, CA
Community Action Partnership
2016 Management and Leadership Training Conference
January 6-8, 2016 in New Orleans, LA