Williamsburg-James City County Community Action
Seeks Director of Finance
Director of Finance - for a multi-funded non-profit agency
Applicant must have financial experience working in a non-profit multi-grant environment and meet the following requirements:
- Supervise financial and human resources staff.
- Strong experience in developing and managing budgets annually.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of QuickBooks (QB) for Non-Profit Organizations.
- Applicant must be able to explain how transactions would be distributed among different grants.
- Proficient using Microsoft Word and Excel to produce financial reports utilizing downloads from QB.
- Demonstration of their ability to work with spread sheets is required.
- Ability to effectively communicate financial matters with staff, board members, grantors and others.
- Prior experience working with Federal, State and local grantor agencies is a plus.
- Experienced with grant audits.
Requirements – BS degree and/or MBA in accounting/business with at least 5 years working in a multi-funded non-profit financial office.
Send resume to:
Attn: Human Resource Department
Williamsburg-James City County Community Action Agency
312 Waller Mill Road, Suite 405
Williamsburg, VA 23185
Salary Range – $55,000 to $60,000