North Carolina Community Action Association
Case Management Seminar - Level II Training
June 18 in Smithfield, NC
Explore opportunities to strengthen Case Management techniques in your Agency.
This one-day workshop offers an overview of the dynamic skills and case management practices necessary to assist and provide opportunities for individuals and families in need of basic economic support and services toward becoming self-empowered, self-supporting and self-sustaining.
As a result of this workshop participants will:
- Review the principles of case management intervention
- Learn about effective coaching techniques in building an effective relationship and a chance to practice some of them
- Become aware of barriers to effective relationship building and ways to overcome them
- Practice simple yet comprehensive ways to capture case management activity in case notes
- Have open discussion about ways to identify and secure resources for our clients
Presenters: Michael Goulding, Cindy Goulding, Barbara Ellen Johnson, BEJ & Associates
COST: $199 FOR NCCAA MEMBERS