Wisconsin Community Action Program Association
Institute for Research on Poverty
at the University of Wisconsin-Madison
Wisconsin Poverty Report:
Poverty Rises in 2013 Despite Growth in Jobs
View IRP’s webinar: The Wisconsin Poverty Report: How a state-level poverty measure can be used to advance poverty measurement and policy.
- Executive Summary
- Organization of this Report
- Wisconsin’s Economy and Program Participation during the Recession
- What’s Wrong with the Official Poverty Measure?
- Methods and Data for Measuring Poverty under the WPM
- Poverty and the Effectiveness of the Safety Net in Wisconsin, by Measure and Population
- Wisconsin Poverty in 2013
- Trends in Wisconsin Poverty, 2008 to 2013
- Using the Wisconsin Poverty Measure to Assess the Effect of Policies on Poverty
- Poverty within Wisconsin: Poverty Rates by County or Multicounty Substate Areas