Connecticut Association for Community Action
Strategic Plan Framework, 2012-2015
Strategic Plan Framework
The Connecticut Association for Community Action has developed a one-page format to depict the organization’s 2012-2015 Strategic Plan Framework:
- Mission, Values and Position
- Mission: The Connecticut Association for Community Action (CAFCA) strengthens the capacity of its members to foster economic self-sufficiency, and the stability of families and communities.
- Values: Synergy – Coordination – Results – Efficiency – Empowerment
- Position: Community Action is esteemed by its members and the State as CT’s high quality, results-focused statewide social service delivery system that empowers people and builds communities.
- Targeted Results Linked with National ROMA Goals
- CAFCA’s Annual Operating Plan
CAFCA Strategic Plan
The Strategic Plan Framework was crafted from CAFCA’s Strategic Plan.